The location at which the pin is dropped is treated as the venue of the event. Our users navigate to this location on the day of the event by clicking on "Get Directions" on Google Maps. To make sure the people reach the right location, please drop the pin correctly.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete duplicate events from my account?
- How do I get contact details (email / phone) of people who registered for my event?
- I added an event. When will it get published on 10times?
- How do I correct / edit my event information?
- How can I advertise, promote or market my event on 10times?
- Why did my event get rejected and how to avoid rejection?
- Why did my event get marked as duplicate?
- How do I edit my company details?
- How do I remove the duplicate companies from my oDASH account?
- What are the event’s name change guidelines?