10times will review the subpoena and the information it requests. 10times generally objects to subpoenas and appears in court, if necessary, to defend our users’ right to free speech.
Articles in this section
- How did my event get listed on 10times?
- Will 10times remove my event from their site?
- How do I manage the reviews received about my event(s)?
- Can 10times be held responsible for the content of the reviews visible on its site?
- Why won't 10times remove a review after being informed that the review contains false facts?
- Will 10times consider evidence offered to substantiate that a review is false?
- Does 10times remove negative reviews for organizers who buy its services?
- What happens if someone sues 10times for a claim arising from the user-generated content hosted by 10times?
- How do I serve a subpoena on 10times?
- How does 10times respond to subpoenas?