No. We apply the same standard of review for all content. We believe each organiser has the right to respond to a review left by an existing 10times user for free. The features we offer to organisers on oDASH to manage their reviews are the same for clients and non-clients alike.
Articles in this section
- How did my event get listed on 10times?
- Will 10times remove my event from their site?
- How do I manage the reviews received about my event(s)?
- Can 10times be held responsible for the content of the reviews visible on its site?
- Why won't 10times remove a review after being informed that the review contains false facts?
- Will 10times consider evidence offered to substantiate that a review is false?
- Does 10times remove negative reviews for organizers who buy its services?
- What happens if someone sues 10times for a claim arising from the user-generated content hosted by 10times?
- How do I serve a subpoena on 10times?
- How does 10times respond to subpoenas?