There can be a number of reasons.
1. Since 10times serves an event goer community of 25 million registered users, we continuously keep getting event suggestions from them. These suggestions might be regarding:
- an event they were looking for but could not find on 10times and so suggested us to list it so they can get regular updates on it by clicking on the Follow button
- an event they found listed already but has obsolete information and so suggested us to re-list it
2. Sometimes even exhibitors who are looking for stall space reach out to us requesting for help. In such cases, we list the event first and then ask the exhibitor to request for a stall by clicking on the Request a Booth button.
3. It might also be the case that someone else from your organization listed the event in the past via oDASH and has now left the organization without handing over the responsibility to someone else.
NOTE: We don’t charge anything for the listing. Rather, we provide a free event management software called oDASH to all organizers who have their events listed on 10times.